Friday, January 6, 2012

http://moneysavingmom.com/

"If there was one message I could tell every young mom, it would be this: let go of perfection, give yourself grace, and don't try to be superwoman. You'll enjoy life a lot more. :)"
This is a quote from Money Saving Mom.  

What an inspirational revelation.  
This lesson bodes well for older moms as well as younger ones. I can honestly attest to that..although if it was learned and instituted as a young mom, it would definitely release us from the struggles faced during the "growing up mommy" period of our lives. As an experienced (older) mom, I can say with all sincerity...I live under the grace of God, and have learned to allow myself a good daily laugh at my imperfections and mistakes. 
Thank you for your post.

No comments:

Post a Comment